Platform.sh is a groundbreaking, award-winning hosting and development tool for web applications. It extends a branch-merge workflow to infrastructure so that every branch can be tested as if it were in production, and it scales up to the largest sites.
- Full-stack environments for every Git branch
- Seamless integration with local development using the Platform.sh CLI
- Manage infrastructure like you manage code: with Git
- No-risk deployments
- High availability clusters
- Quick problem resolution and security fixes
Platform.sh improves development velocity
Ninja development team? New developers on board? Don't spend your valuable time on DevOps. Be productive from the first hour. Your team focuses on writing quality code and Platform.sh provides you with a full-stack environment for every Git branch you create, which means faster onboarding of team members, easy testing and demos, lots of practice with deployments, and more people able to work in parallel.
- CEO of Commerce Guys is interviewed by the main French Business TV Channel about Platform.sh July 08, 2015
- Platform.sh awarded a €1.95M grant from Horizon 2020, the European Union Research and Innovation Program June 25, 2015
- European cloud leadership is being born before our very own eyes in France June 23, 2015
Wunderkraut recently launched their latest project FlixBus on Platform.sh. FlixBus.de is Germany's fastest growing private transportation company with over 2,500 bus lines daily, connecting all major German cities.
Churn out quality code faster, lowering the cost of projects.