- Fastest Performance in the Industry. Optimized stack from Network and SSDs to Managed CDNs
- Triple-Redundant Stack for Resilience and Speed with 99.99% Uptime Guarantee SLA.
- 0 Downtime, Managed Security Updates and Incredible 24/7 White Glove Support!
- For Mass Site-Hosting and SaaS Providers. Scales Seamlessly to Thousands of Managed Instances.
- Cost-effective with Highest Density Container Grid in the Industry
- Multi-Cloud and HA Features Built-In
- Provisioning API and Optional White-Labelling
All Platform.sh plans include the following:
- Four Environments (3 for staging/development 1 for the live site).
- One Developer License
- 5GB of Storage per environment
- Multiple Backend services (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Elastic Search, Redis, Solr..)
Euro Prices are presented excluding VAT, in your #, as appropriate we will include the correct VAT rate.
You can switch between plans (downgrade or upgrade) freely but note that reducing storage is currently not supported for technical reasons. If you need to reduce storage please create a support ticket. You will always be billed the prorated rate of your plan over the period it was used.
You may cancel your plan at any time and you will only be billed for the actual period used.
For Enterprise and Agency plans you can pay by Purchase Order, for all other plans you need to add a Credit Card to your account.
We offer a free trial period so you can test the service and see how great they are. No credit card is required for the free trial.
- Note that once the first month is over the project will switch to paying mode, but you can simply delete it so we won’t send you invoices. If you have not entered a credit card the project will automatically get suspended and then revoked.
- If you do enter a credit-card later, note that you will be billed for the time the development project was running.
- If ever you need more time to evaluate Platform.sh please contact our sales representatives they can issue you an extra voucher to prolong your test.
All extra consumption is prorated to the time it was actually used.
So if for example you added an extra developer for 10 days you would be billed around extra $3 at the end of the month.
Adding a developer to your project will add $10 per month.
You can add extra staging/development/test environments to any plan by multiples of 3 for $21 / month. You pay for the maximum number of environments you run at any point in time (whether they are active or not).
Development environments have less resources than production environments. But other than that they are byte-for-byte copies of production environments, with all their data.
So if for example you want to have 12 staging clusters you would pay additional $63 per month on top of your basic plan price.
Note that storage cost is affected by the number of environments you have
You can add additional storage at $2.50 per 5GB per staging/development environment.
So if you have the default plan (with 3 staging environments) and you add 10GB (so total 15GB per environment) you would pay an extra $15 a month.
If you added 3 extra environments (for a total of 6 staging environments) and you added 10GB (so total 15GB) you would pay an extra $30 a month.
MySQL / Postgres / Elastic Search / Mongo…
There is no extra cost for services, these are included in the price of the cluster. Resources are distributed between the different services, you are limited to a total of 10 services on development environements.
On production plans you should verify if the specific services you need can be accomodated by the plan size. For example the Standard plan is capable of running an Application Server + an Instance of MySQL + an instance of Redis + an Instance of Solr for a total of 4 services. If you would want a second MySQL server you would need to switch to a larger plan.
The basic Plan (development) starts at 10$ per month (including 4 environments : 3 staging/development and 1 future production).
You can not map a custom domain name to a development plan
Standard / Medium / Large
The live environment (master) of a production plan has more resources then the development environments of the project.
You can map domain names to your master environment. **SSL support is always included at no extra cost. **
Production plans come in three flavors:
- Standard: with 2GB of dedicated memory
- Medium: with 4GB of dedicated memory
- Large: with 7GB of dedicated memory
Multiple Applications in a single project
All Platform.sh plans support multiple applications in a single cluster but they all share the global resource of the cluster.
The resources of a Standard plan are not sufficient to run more then one application in the same cluster if there is also a MySQL database as a service. So useful multi-apps start at Medium.
A Medium plan for example can support 3 Apps with a MySql Instance and a Redis instance.
If you wonder if a specific setup would fit in a plan, don’t hesitate to contact our support.
Enterprise plans start at $815 a month. For a price lower than traditional managed hosting, you get development and staging environments included and triple redundancy on every element of the stack. With 99.99% Uptime Guaranteed and and 24/7 White Glove On-boarding and Support
The Platform.sh Agency Plan (PAP) waives developer license fees, lets anyone on your team start projects, and permits all-hands access to any site. In addition you get a 10% commission when you recommend Platform.sh to your customers.
Dedicated Region / Platform.sh for SaaS providers
Dedicated regions, either on a public IaaS or on-premise require specific sizing. You should note we are capable of supplying not only the Cloud orchestration system, but also an integrated billing, and integrations to 3rd party systems such as Salesforce or Zendesk.
Please contact our sales department to discuss how we can help you.