Documentation version 3.0 released
Today, we are proud to announce version 3.0 of the Platform.sh documentation.
In this release, we have split the documentation into multiple guides:
- Overview: gives a general idea on the concepts of Platform.sh and a glimpse of what you can do with the Web Interface and the command Line Interface.
- User Guide: everything you need to know to properly work with Platform.sh.
- Get started with Drupal: start from scratch and build your Drupal site on Platform.sh.
- Migrate an existing Drupal site: migrate your existing Drupal site to Platform.sh.
- Get started with Symfony: start from scratch and build your Symfony site on Platform.sh.
Our goal is to provide many more guides for any use case you might need to work with Platform.sh.
One really noticeable change is the homepage where you can directly access any guide or section that you want.
It’s easy to contribute to the Platform.sh documentation, and we’ll be thrilled if you do.
If you’re on a page that you want to improve or contribute to, simply click on the GitHub icon on the top of the page, and it’ll redirect you to the GitHub page.
From there, you can make your changes and open a Pull Request which will be reviewed and merged by our team. Every Pull Request is automatically deployed on a Platform.sh environment so you can check your changes live.
Our current documentation doesn’t provide a search across multiple guides. We’re working on a proper solution for this. So stay tuned!