This service “Platform.sh” is operated by Platform.sh SAS, a French company located at 38, rue du Sentier , Paris, 75002 France, and Platform.sh Inc a Delaware registered corporation, addressed at PO Box 536 Brooklyn, MI 49230 and may include its affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, agents, partners, contractors, and/or licensors (together, referred to throughout these Terms of Service as “Platform.sh or “us” or “we”). Platform.sh offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
Information We Collect
We collect information that you give us or that we get from your use of our sites and services, including without limitation, the following:
Information about your use of our sites and services, including details of your visits to our sites, pages viewed and the resources that you accessed. Examples of information include device, location and traffic data.
Information specifically provided by you, including your name, telephone number, email address, physical address, login username, password, or other information that you voluntarily share with us.
Using Your Information
We use the information we collect from you to provide, maintain, protect and improve our sites and services, and to develop new ones.
In addition, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you related to products or services provided by us.
- To inform you of any changes, offers, updates or other announcements about our sites, services or products.
Finally, if you install and use any of our products or services, such as a module or any other software, these products will report information to us, and we will collect this information.This information may be linked to you and we may use this information to better provide technical support to you and our other customers, and to improve our sites, services and products.
Storing and Securing your Personal Data and Information
We take all reasonable measures to protect your personal data and information, and to protect our sites from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we maintain.
Disclosing Your Information
- We may disclose personal information if we have your specific consent to do so.
- When you sign up for a webinar or other activity that is co-sponsored by another company, we may share your registration information with that company.
Third Party Services:
- Examples of third party services include data storage, maintenance services, database management, web analytics, payment processing.
We will share personal information if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable Terms of Service or any of our other agreements with you, including investigation of potential breaches;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Platform.sh, our users and customers, or the general public, as required or permitted by law.
- If we are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, you agree that your personal information may be transferred to a third party.
If you wish to “opt-out” of having your personal information used for certain purposes, please contact us.
All information you disclose in your public profile, in forum posts, blogs, comments, issue queues, or other public portions of our sites becomes public information. You should be careful in what you choose to disclose publicly.
Accessing and Updating Your Personal Information
You may have access to your personal information that we hold, and correct, amend, or delete that information where it is inaccurate, except where the burden or expense of providing access would be disproportionate to the risks to your privacy, or where the rights of persons other than you would be violated.
Third Party Links
Visitors have the following options for correcting personal information or removing their information from our database in order to discontinue future communications from Platform.sh.
- Click on the “Unsubscribe” link on any Platform.sh email
- Send a request to email@example.com
- Send a request by mail to the following postal address:PO Box 536 Brooklyn, MI 49230
- Call the following telephone number: 1-888-827-7142 to make such a request