Bitbucket Continuous Delivery and PaaS integration
Continuous Deployment: Solved. Bitbucket users can now deploy to production in a single step. Use Bitbucket existing tools and integrations, and get a zero-friction, robust, integrated hosting solution.
Seamless integration with Bitbucket
- Log in with your Bitbucket account
- Automatic configuration of webhooks
- Get deployment feedback right inside of the Bitbucket UI
- Every git branch gets a clickable staging URL
Continuous deployment with no added complexity
Bitbucket users can now experience real productivity gains.
- Get a staging/development environment for every git branch in 30ish seconds
- Every feature branch can be tested in isolation as if it were in production
- Live sites scale effortlessly to serve the most demanding web traffic
Use the tools you love
The main API of Platform.sh is git. You can do most operations by just pushing code or a config file and see your cluster configure itself automatically.
Manage your Platform.sh projects directly from within your terminal. Anything you can do in the Platform.sh UI, you can do in your terminal with Platform.sh CLI.
Integrate Hipchat and have real-time feedback on how your deployments are going.